The leader of Cheshire East Council, Sam Corcoran has this morning released an update via Twitter on the local COVID-19 vaccine plan.
In the video, Cllr Corcoran says the total number of confirmed Coronavirus cases in Cheshire East is 14,702, an increase of 248 from Sunday 10th January.
Cllr. Corcoran said that the NHS plans to vaccinate the top four priority group by the middle of February, those groups are:
- Care Home resident and staff
- Everyone over 70
- All front line NHS and care staff
- All those classed as clinically vulnerable
The vaccination program is being organised between Cheshire GP practices along with the primary care networks in the area.
Each primary care network has a dedicated vaccination centre, a full list of the vaccination centres are shown below.
- Dene Drive Primary Care Centre, Dene Drive, Winsford, CW7 1AT
- Frodsham Leisure Centre, Princeway, Frodsham, WA6 6RX
- Waters Green Medical Centre, Sunderland Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 6JL
- City Walls Medical Centre, St Martins Way, Chester, CH1 2NR
- Neston Medical Centre, Liverpool Road, Neston, CH64 3RA
- Cheshire View, Plough Lane, Christleton, Chester, CH3 7PT
- Dental Suite in Eagle Bridge Health & Wellbeing Centre, Dunwoody Way, Crewe, CW1 3AW
- Kingsmead Medical Centre, 2 Kingsmead Square, Regency Way, Northwich, CW9 8UW
- Apollo Buckingham Health Sciences Campus Ltd, Library Building Crewe Campus
- Nantwich Civic Hall, 4 Market Street, Nantwich
- The 13 Club, Cedars Avenue, Alsager, Stoke on Trent, ST7 2PH
- Wilmslow Health Centre, Chapel Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5HX
- Congleton Town Hall, 7 High St, Congleton, CW12 1BN
- Knutsford District and Community Hospital, Bexton Road, Knutsford, WA16 0BT
Cllr. Corcoran appealed to the public not to attend the vaccination centres without an appointment or contact your local GP to obtain one, he advised you will be contacted when you are to receive the vaccine.